If you are just starting out on your career path, have loads of initiative and motivation, then this could be EXACTLY the job you are looking for.
As an OFFICE ALLROUNDER you will work across all aspects of our conference and association management operations and act as the first point of contact for enquiries. As such excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a hard worker with a can-do attitude and ability to pick things up quickly.
Most of the time you will be based in our Hobart office but occasionally the position will require interstate travel to conference locations as well as some work outside normal office hours.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and brilliant organising and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines effectively
- Strong computer literacy with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A general understanding of website content and Social Media platform management
- Professionally presented at all times
This position will be employed under the following award: https://www.fwc.gov.au/documents/documents/modern_awards/award/ma000002/default.htm